Are you tired of struggling with creating citations for your research papers? Do you find it difficult to keep track of all your sources and properly cite them? Look no further than EasyBib, the ultimate online tool for creating citations.
What is EasyBib?
You may create citations in the MLA, APA, and Chicago/Turabian styles using the web tool EasyBib. You can make a works referenced list and parenthetical (in-text) citations with EasyBib. It is able to recognise a variety of sources, including books, webpages, journal articles, etc., and can generate citations using autocite automatically. Additionally, EasyBib offers a notebook feature that enables you to organise and link notes to citations while taking notes for your project.
How does EasyBib work?
Citations can be easily created with EasyBib. In only a few clicks, you may make a works referenced list and parenthetical (in-text) citations. If EasyBib recognises the source, such as a book, website, or journal article, it may frequently provide a citation automatically (autocite). Other features of EasyBib include a notepad tool that enables you to create notes for your project, arrange them, and associate them with citations.
How to access EasyBib?
It’s simple to access EasyBib. Go to the home page of your library and select the EasyBib icon on the right. You must log in using your student ID number and eServices password if you are off-campus. Once on the EasyBib website, you have the option of creating an account or logging in using Facebook, Yahoo, Google, AOL, or OpenID.
How to register an Account on EasyBib?
Creating an account on EasyBib provides a number of advantages. You can use the notebook feature, store numerous projects or bibliographies, and share them with others. It’s simple to register for an EasyBib account, or you may use your Facebook, Yahoo, Google, AOL, or OpenID account to sign in.
How to create Citations on EasyBib?
Creating citations with EasyBib is a breeze. Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to the library’s website and click on the EasyBib icon.
- Log in with your Palomar ID number and eServices password.
- Log in to EasyBib (or create an EasyBib account if you haven’t already).
- Choose the citation style that you need – MLA, APA, or Chicago/Turabian.
- Click on the tab for the type of source that you’re citing – website, book, newspaper, journal, or database. If you’re citing a different kind of source, such as a DVD, blog, interview, etc., click on the “All 58 options” tab.
- In the search box, type in the information that EasyBib prompts you for, such as website address, keywords, title, or DOI (Digital Object Identifier – available for some online journal articles.)
- Click on “Cite This”. If EasyBib recognizes the source, it will create a citation for you. Otherwise, it will prompt you to manually enter the publication information or web address.
In summary, EasyBib is an essential tool for anyone who needs to create citations for academic papers. With its intuitive interface and powerful features, you can easily create accurate and formatted citations in a matter of minutes. So, the next time you’re working on a research paper, save yourself the hassle and use EasyBib.