The effective tool Midjourney AI can help you manage your Discord server more efficiently. However, a lot of consumers are unsure about how to use this feature efficiently. We’ll give you a step-by-step tutorial on how to use Midjourney AI on Discord and get the most out of its features in this article. We’ve got you covered, from bot setup to user role management. To learn how to use Midjourney AI like an expert, continue reading!
How to use Midjourney AI on Discord
- Visit Midjourney and select “Join the Beta.”
- When asked, select “Continue to Discord”.
- Choose “Join Midjourney” and finish the CAPTCHA to prove you’re a person.
- A help box will show up if this is your first time visiting the Midjourney server. Choose “Read It” or “Dismiss.”
- Select one of the Newcomer Room channels on the left side of the screen to begin creating AI art.
- By entering “/imagine” in the command box at the bottom of the window, you can choose the box that appears above it.
- Enter your prompt in the prompt box while being mindful of Midjourney’s user guidelines.
- The Midjourney Bot will ask you to agree to the terms of service when you have finished writing your prompt. Read it over, then click “Accept ToS” if you concur.
- Allow Midjourney some time to create four photos based on your prompt. It can take longer if there are more people utilising the Newcomer Room actively.
- To view the generated images, scroll to the bottom of the channel.
- Nine buttons appear underneath the generated images. The U1-U4 buttons generate higher-resolution versions of the corresponding image. The V1-V4 buttons generate variations of the corresponding image. The Refresh button generates four new images based on your prompt.
- As soon as you click one of the U buttons, additional buttons will show up beneath the upscaled image. Four different versions of the image are produced via the “Make Variations” button. The image is upscaled to 1024 x 1024p and has more details added using the “Light Upscale redo” option. The image is kept almost unchanged while being upscaled to 1024 x 1024p using the “Beta Upscale redo” button. Using the most recent algorithm, the “Remaster” button updates an earlier image. The “Web” button directs you to the Midjourney website’s main page. You can tell people you like an image by clicking the “Favourite” button, or you can right-click on it and choose “Add Reaction” to add an emoji.
How To Get Midjourney Subscription
- You must sign up for one of Midjourney’s plans in order to use all of their services. Their three subscription packages cost $8 per month for Basic, $24 for Standard, and $48 for Pro (paid annually). You’ll have access to additional features with a more expensive subscription. Here is how to sign up:
- Enter “/subscription” (without the quotations) in the command box of one of the Newcomer Rooms.
- To continue, select the box that appears above.
- Midjourney Bot will answer. Simply click “Open subscription page.”
- To confirm, click “Yep!”
- Read the specifics of each plan on the subscription page, then select the one that best suits your needs.
- To complete the subscription procedure, enter your payment details.
Once you have a membership, you will have priority access to Midjourney and, depending on your selected plan, you might also be eligible for other benefits. Enjoy playing around with the AI art generator and trying out various prompts and settings to produce original artwork.