Microsoft 365 has introduced a new AI-powered coding assistant, Copilot, which is developed by OpenAI. Copilot uses machine learning models to suggest code snippets, comments, and other programming-related content to developers as they work on their projects. In this article, we’ll explore how to activate Copilot in Microsoft 365.
What is Copilot in Microsoft 365?
Copilot is an AI-powered coding assistant developed by OpenAI in collaboration with Microsoft. It is integrated into Visual Studio and other Microsoft 365 tools and uses machine learning models to assist developers in their coding tasks. Copilot can suggest code snippets, comments, and other programming-related content as developers work on their projects.
How to Activate Copilot in Microsoft 365?
To activate Copilot in Microsoft 365, follow these steps:
- Open Visual Studio or any other Microsoft 365 tool that supports Copilot.
- Navigate to the Extensions Marketplace and search for “Copilot.”
- Click on the “Install” button to install the Copilot extension.
- Once the installation is complete, restart Visual Studio or the Microsoft 365 tool.
- After the restart, Copilot will be activated and ready to assist you in your coding tasks.
- To use Copilot, simply start typing your code, and Copilot will suggest code snippets and other programming-related content based on the context of your code.
Copilot is a powerful AI-powered coding assistant that can significantly speed up and improve the coding experience for developers. By following the simple steps outlined above, you can easily activate Copilot in your Microsoft 365 tool and start taking advantage of its powerful features.