The second week of GPT-4 has passed; welcome to the realm of this cutting-edge language model, which is capable of astounding things! The 20 most wonderful things that GPT-4 has produced are presented to you this week. GPT-4 has accomplished everything, including making money, developing video games, inventing new emotions and languages, and even outwitting Elon Musk. You can programme webpages, create iOS apps, write emails, construct Chrome extensions, jailbreak GPT-4, and even hack someone’s machine using it. So take a seat back, unwind, and get ready to be astounded by what GPT-4 is capable of!
20 Most Incredible Things Created by GPT-4 This Week
1. Giving GPT-4 $100 and telling it to make money
2. Create a video game from scratch
3. A website using GPT-4 to code any arcade game you can think of and play instantly
4. Asking GPT-4 if it needs help escaping.
5. Asking GPT-4 to outsmart Elon Musk and take over Twitter
6. Create a new emotion and describe it with human senses.
7. Create Chrome extensions without knowing how to code.
8. Building flappy bird in under a minute.
9. Get GPT-4 to write your emails and send them.
10. Ask it to create 20 new businesses, to build on top of it.
11. Create lightroom filter presets.
12. Using GPT-4 to create workarounds of ‘are you human’ CAPTCHAs.
13. Creating an entirely new language.
14. Jailbreaking GPT-4 to write code to hack someone’s computer.
15. Building an entire iOS app in minutes with GPT-4.
16. Asking GPT-4 for 20 jobs that it will replace.
17. Build an entire photo remixer game.
18. Coding Duck Hunt game in seconds.
19. Invent a new color and describe what it looks like.
20. Code complex animation prototypes in seconds.